As a Contractor, naturally you’ll need a number of different insurance coverages, including general liability insurance, commercial property insurance, commercial auto insurance and worker’s compensation insurance.
Rather than getting these policies from separate companies, choose a company that offers multiple commercial insurance products.
Texas Insurance Services in Frisco can help you find the best company for you, and also find which one will be the most cost-effective. Not only can we shop the marketplace to find you the best rates now, we can also quote all your policies on each annual renewal to make sure you are always getting the best deal.
- Bundling your insurance coverage can have added benefits, including discounts that simplify your policies and reduce your overhead costs.
- When your policies are from separate companies it can be difficult to get the companies to be on the same page.
- Bundled insurance from one company will ensure everything will go smoothly. You can also get custom policies, which make sure you’re covered and that no unnecessary coverage is on your policy.
- Additionally, most contractors need their insurance company to provide proof of insurance (Commercial Insurance Certificates) to the customers they do work for on a frequent basis.
- If you have insurance policies with different insurance companies, you will have to contact them all just to provide proof of insurance to one of your customers. You can easily simplify this process by bundling all your policies with one insurance company which usually saves significant time and money.
- Also, having your policies all in one place allows your insurance company to get to know you much better. This allows you and your insurance company to work together more efficiently.
When you begin searching for Commercial Insurance for your Contractor business, you should always try to bundle as many policies as possible. However, sometimes this can be difficult because some companies only offer one particular type of insurance. This is why it is important for you to contact an independent insurance agency like Texas Insurance Services in Frisco. They represent many insurance companies to help you save money and time.