Information needed for Home and Auto Insurance Quotes
Most people think that shopping for home and auto insurance is time consuming and a hassle. That is not the case when you contact Insurance Services Of Texas in Frisco. We are an independent insurance agency specializing in Home and Auto Insurance. This means we represent many major insurance companies rather than just one. Not only can we save you money now, but we can re quote your polices each time you renew to make sure you are always getting the best deal.
The following information is what we need to provide you with multiple quotes from top insurance companies:
We need declarations pages for each policy. You get declarations pages about a month prior to your renewal each year or 6 months. They are usually 1 to 4 pages showing all coverages, VIN #s, prices, dates, policy numbers, etc. You can fax or email these to us. If you don’t have them, you can usually go online to get them or have your agent email them to you. Or if you prefer, you can call and read us the info we need off the declarations pages.
We need the following for auto insurance quotes:
- Name of each driver in household
- Date of birth for each driver in household (must have DOB, SS#, and DL# for all drivers)
- Social security number for each driver
- Drivers license number
- Occupation for each driver
- Highest level of education for each driver
- Are all cars paid for or do they have lienholders
- How do you pay for your current auto insurance? Annually, every 6 months monthly bank draft?
- If by monthly bank draft, what is the day of the month it is drafted?
- We need the following information for home insurance quotes:
- What approx. year did you buy your house
- What was the approx. sales price
- What could you sell the house for today
- When was the last time your roof was replaced?
- Is your roof composition shingle?
- Are there any problems with the roof right now?
- What type of garage
- Do you have a monitored burglar alarm
- Do you have a swimming pool
- Do you have a trampoline
- Do you have animals. If so how many and what kind
- What is the name of your mortgage company
- Do you have an escrow acct that pays your home insurance and taxes or do you pay your own.
Do you have any of the following that might need additional coverage?: jewelry, fine arts, guns, collections, antiques, etc (keep in mind that homeowners insurance policies have caps on the coverage for these types of possessions unless we add special coverage)